Project Administrator Co-Op
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is commercializing an innovative and differentiated solution to an important problem faced by the natural resources industry which is how to optimize the separation of waste from ore. The company’s proprietary technology will seamlessly integrate with existing mine equipment and has shown in pilot scale, the promise of greater flexibility, accuracy, and efficiency for its target mining industry. In order to scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, the company needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and accomplished professionals who are excited by a common vision of changing the status-quo, we may be the perfect environment for you. Please check out our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about us!
We are looking for a Project Administrator Co-Op student to join the MineSense Technologies Team! You will be part of a growing company entering a dynamic commercialization phase with a vision of changing the mining industry. Help us grow our project management function and develop standards and processes for project execution. As the Project Administrator Co-Op for our Operations team, you will help develop the Project Management function of the company by performing the functions listed below, and other PM-related functions that may arise.
Reporting to the Project Manager (Vancouver, Canada), you will be a contributing team member, working with multi discipline engineers and cross functional groups. The role will include the following:
• Help to develop and maintain business processes, protocols, procedures, PM documentation.
• Helps with internal and small projects.
• Assists Project Manager with admin functions – data entry, communication, progress/deadline reporting.
• Provides documentation control assistance.
• Assists with training programs for MineSense staff.
• Other duties as needed by the Project Manager.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Pursuing Post Secondary studies in Project Management Field.
• Fluency in English and Spanish.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work independently and in a team environment.
• The ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
• Experience with Microsoft Project is an asset.
• Experience with MS Office suite of tools.
Why is this a good Opportunity for You?
MineSense uses pioneering software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies integration in each of our data products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with the subject title “Project Administrator Co-Op” in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those are qualified and eligible to accept employment will be considered. No Agencies please.