Support at every stage from installation to data analysis
FIELD SUPPORT SERVICES
For any installation, our field services team provides live and/or virtual installation guidance for MineSense hardware, application packages, and supporting control and data hardware. This support includes Fleet Management System (FMS) integration to enable automated truck routing.
DATA SUPPORT SERVICES
MineSense integrates our Customer Data Portal with 24/7 technical support and monitoring in a centralized Data Monitoring Centre. Our team of geologists, mining engineers, data scientists, software engineers, and metallurgists, monitor real-time system performance, enabling diagnostic messages to be immediately acted upon with mine site teams. MineSense live monitoring also provides immediate communications with the site of ShovelSense operational highlights and data discoveries.
DATA ANALYSIS AND INTEGRATION
The MineSense System has the ability to generate thousands of data points that have never been available before, at an unprecedented length scale and for all areas of the mine. In addition to optimizing ore routing, this data can be used in a variety of areas. From improving mine planning and mine planning models. To predictive analytics for various downstream operations.
- Monitor changes to the ore body on a daily basis
- Identify differences in mineralogy that may or may not be reflected in the mine plan
- Look for trends that will be used to optimize the System’s algorithm as well as be useful directly to various operations within the mine.
CLIENT PORTALOur client portal is a secure and interactive reporting tool that provides full access to operational and material classification data produced by MineSense
- Secure cloud-based interactive reporting tool providing full access to operational, and grade related data produced by ShovelSense
- Provides clients with real-time and historical spatial data related to grades, dig location, and bucket fill profile
- Interactive reporting features for more in-depth data analysis such as spatial ore body modelling based on bucket ore grade data
- Enables operations and maintenance teams to see the current operating status of ShovelSense and BeltSense, the status of key components along with replacement alerts, and have a view of spare parts inventory