Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
As a result of our growth, we are looking to add a TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST to join our North America Talent Acquisition team based in Vancouver, BC. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report to the Talent Acquisition Lead and will play a critical role in helping build out recruitment processes and contribute to the growth of MineSense.
You are a professional with a strong focus on candidate experience, customer service , a sense of urgency and have excellent communication skills. This role is open to qualified candidates in Vancouver, and is hybrid with an in-office expectation of 1 day per week.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “Talent Acquisition Specialist”.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Own the full cycle recruiting process from intake with the hiring managers to negotiating offers with candidates and everything in between (reviewing job descriptions, creating job posts, screening resumes, phone/video interviews, presenting/recommending candidates to hiring managers, facilitating hiring manager/stakeholder interviews).
- Source diverse pool of candidates through industry networking events, career fairs, linkedin recruiter and various other channels for existing open requisitions as well create pipelines for future opportunities.
- Coach and advise hiring managers on recruitment best practices, interview guides, evaluation criteria, and diversity and inclusion.
- Build strong relationships with your hiring managers, executives and team members. You will be the SME for all things talent acquisition.
- Provide high quality candidate and hiring manager experience by communicating progress updates on a regular cadence.
- Identify opportunities to develop enhanced, streamlined practices and procedures for delivery of all talent acquisition services.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in recruitment / talent acquisition, in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong background in talent systems (ATS, HRIS, LinkedIn). UKG experience would be considered an asset.
- Customer service focused and can actively listen and understand business priorities/issues, and provide recommendations on solutions.
- Ability to communicate in English, knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and in teams.
- Experience working in Microsoft 365.
- Proven track record of full-cycle talent acquisition experience.
- Strong project management and organizational skills; you’re detail-oriented and have proven capability in leading multiple open roles to offer within an efficient timeframe.
- Expert relationship builder and communicator, you build trust with candidates, hiring managers and peers; confidentiality and integrity are the cornerstones of how you operate.
- Demonstrated ability to flex your influencing, negotiation and communication style to suit various audiences/stakeholders.
- Social media and technical savvy, with experience using various social media applications (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, Instagram, Facebook, applicant tracking system) to communicate with and source potential candidates.
- Life-long learner; you keep up to date on recruitment practices, your relevant industry, and market trends
- Agility and adaptability are part of your DNA. You’re comfortable shifting gears and priorities as the situation dictates.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.