Talent Acquisition Lead
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead to our Human Resources team in Vancouver. Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Lead is responsible for supporting the development and executon of the recruitment strategy. This will be a hands-on role that will be supporting the business with full cycle recruiting while overseeing a small team. This role will be hybrid based.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “Talent Acquisition Lead”.
- Supports discussions around workforce planning priorities and translate them into talent acquisition strategies.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the talent acquisition team to ensure recruitment and selection processes follow best practices and compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Manages day to day recruiting activities, effectively managing any talent acquisition related roadblocks and escalations within the organization.
- Oversees and manages all external job boards and recruiting accounts.
- Manages a portfolio of full cycle recruitment searches.
- Coaches and supports hiring managers in interviewing, selection and other talent acquisition activities.
- Promote DE&I and deliver inclusive hiring practices.
- Drives continuous improvement related to all aspects of the talent acquisition function.
- Additional duties as occasionally required by your manager.
- A university degree in human resources or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience with in a technology, engineering or professional services environment.
- Expert knowledge of recruiting practices, metrics, assessment tools and techniques.
- Strong background in talent sytems (ATS, HRIS, LinkedIn). UKG experience would be considered an asset.
- Customer service focused and can actively listen and understand business priorities/issues, developing viable solutions.
- Ability to communicate in English, knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and in teams.
- Experience working in Microsoft 365.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.