Systems Integration Engineer - Vancouver, BC
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add a System Integration Engineer to our Software Development team in Vancouver, BC. Reporting to the Director of Software Development, this role will execute the customer onboarding process - providing documentation, guidance, and proposing solutions to complete integrations, and deliver on customer use cases. An ideal candidate will use their technical background to find elegant solutions to complex problems, their project management skills to track and deliver activities across multiple projects and their customer facing skills to set and manage expectations with customers while working 100% remote.
- Design solutions to customer problems using knowledge of MineSense software systems, networks, and API integrations.
- Track and manage project deliveries across multiple customer projects.
- Execute, iterate and improve the customer on-boarding process for software integrations.
- Working with customers, develop internal technical requirements for solutions to customer problems.
- Maintain a library of customer use cases with the long-term view of finding efficiencies of scale as we onboard more customers.
- Additional duties as occasionally required by your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required for this role.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with API-based software system integrations.
- Experience within the mining industry is considered an asset.
- Experienced in writing production software using modern software languages like Python.
- Sound understanding of distributed systems and commonly used application layer network protocols like HTTP, AMQP etc.
- Demonstrated prioritization and project management skills.
- Experience with communicating with customers. (Spanish language skills a definite asset)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and in teams.
- Experience working in Microsoft 365.
- Health & Safety conscious individual.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Why MineSense is your next great opportunity:
We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products. You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are applying for in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.