Supply Chain Planner - Chile
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste rock at both the mining face and on conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used not only to significantly boost mine profitability and sustainability, but more importantly, they empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Planner - Chile to join our team. You will be part of a growing company entering a dynamic commercialization phase with a vision of changing the mining industry. Working with our Product Development, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing and Services teams, you will be responsible for coordinating logistics of our products, maintaining inventory, and various other supply chain related tasks.
The successful candidate is someone who thrives in a professional, fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and deadlines within a growing organization. You are a positive and results-driven individual, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; someone who is self motivated with an eye for detail.
THE ROLE will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Order and schedule the procurement of materials to ensure inventory levels are maintained, expediting orders when necessary.
- Prepare shipments for local clients as required (packaging, crating, palletizing) and verifying it against sales order and shipping documentation (labelling, incoming, and outgoing parts).
- Receiving and entering packages into our inventory management system (Dynamics).
- Coordinate, and arrange in-bound and out-bound freight for raw materials, finished goods, and other good movements.
- Partnering with transportation carriers to ensure all necessary information is updated to have shipments depart and arrive on time.
- Problem solving to resolve day-to-day carrier, vendor, purchasing and warehousing complications as applicable.
- Collaborating with domestic or overseas vendors to identify opportunities to reduce supply lead time and improve on time shipments.
- Coordinate import/export documents – creating customs invoices for cross-border shipments. Electronically prepare, send, and save shipping docs such as Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, Packing Slips.
- Leading or participating in resolution in regard to product availability/loading, carrier, customs clearance, warehouses, and deliveries.
- Documenting and tracking service details and operational challenges.
- Assist Supply Chain Team during high periods of demand.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be proficient in speaking and writing in English for day-to-day business purposes.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Business Administration, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience in inventory planning and logistics for a Product Development company is preferred.
- Experience using ERP or MRP software.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and plan concurrent activities as well as report on demand and costs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to work with demanding deadlines and changing priorities.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in quality control systems.
- Experience in the procurement or supply chain roles.
- Experience with shop orders, deviations and other manufacturing processes.
WHY IS THIS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
MineSense uses the latest software, hardware, industrial/control and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com.Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Supply Chain Planner -Chile” in your email.
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time. Only Candidates who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Chile WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.