Software QA Developer
We’re passionate about our technologies and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies is commercializing an innovative solution to an important problem faced by the mining industry, which is how to optimize the separation of waste from ore. The company’s proprietary technology will seamlessly integrate with existing mine equipment and offers greater flexibility, accuracy, and efficiency for its target industry. Our technology creates new Revenue for the mine to dramatically boost mine profitability. There is also a significant sustainability benefit, as these improved processing decisions directly reduce the environmental footprint of mine operations.
In order to scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, the company needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and accomplished professionals who are excited by a common vision of changing the status-quo, we may be the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
MineSense deploys a complete hardware and software System, enabled by proprietary algorithms, that measures and reports ore grade and ore characteristics. We are looking for a Software QA Developer to join our Software team. The position entails the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain automated tests for our production software systems
- Define test strategies, build and run test plans, and generate test reports
- Model and characterize system performance and scalability
- Create and maintain test and development documentation
- Design and develop tools to improve test processes
- Be an advocate for software quality
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 3+ years of experience of planning and developing functional and non-functional tests for production software
- Strong Python programming skills
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools (Jenkins or similar)
- Experience configuring VMs, networks and other infrastructure required to set up tests
- Experience with writing types of tests including multi-threaded, networked and distributed software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have’s
- Experience using ticketing systems like Zephyr and Jira
- Experience in a start-up environment
Why is this a good Opportunity for You?
MineSense uses the latest software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com. Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are applying for in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.