We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add a full-time Shipper/Receiver to our Operations team in Vancouver, British Columbia. Reporting to the Manager, Production Control & Logistics, this individual is responsible for supporting the receipt of all physical materials and components into our warehouse and databases. An ideal candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter that enjoys working in a hands-on position.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “Shipper/Receiver”.
- Maintain the warehouse to ensure tidiness and efficiently organized. Perform cycle counts.
- Support the physical receipt of material and components in the warehouse and in our system.
- Prepare shipments for customer as required (packaging, crating, palletizing) and verifying it against sales order and shipping documentation (labelling, incoming & outgoing parts).
- Maintain shipping area and inventory of shipping supplies.
- Timely support on facilities activities (Load/unload, inspect, record shortages/damages)
- Additional duties as occasionally required by your manager.
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent education.
- 1-2 years shipping/receiving experience. A manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience in crating and packaging, use of pneumatic tools an asset.
- A Certificate in Occupational First Aid Level 1 is an asset.
- Valid BC Driver’s License (Class 5).
- Valid Forklift License or ability to obtain within the first week of hiring.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Health & Safety conscious individual.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.