Regional Manager (USA)
MineSense Technologies Ltd is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies, machine learning and data analytics to provide mining companies critical information that has never been available before. This provides the ability to better differentiate ore from waste to significantly improve decision making at the front end of the mining process. Our novel solution is a critical element in creating the “Digital Mine”. Our technology creates new Revenue for the mine to dramatically boost mine profitability. There is also a significant sustainability benefit as these improved processing decisions directly reduce the environmental footprint of the mine operations.
We are looking for a REGIONAL MANAGER to build our operations in the United States. Ideally this role will be based in Tucson, AZ.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Establishing a business unit structure and delivering business development and sales results in accordance with agreed strategy and goals
• Collaboratively, plan, manage and deliver regional business process that comply and support the financial goals and objectives (such as EBIT and revenue targets) for the defined region
• Drive continuous improvement within the organization to quantitatively and qualitatively improve cost, quality and service
• Champion business process maturation improvement, consolidation and standardization across all regions and divisions
• Assist, facilitate and apply change management throughout the organization to align business units, processes and culture globally
• On growth establish, support and align new business units with best practice processes
• Establish a foundation capability to market, sell and support into the region
• Identify, recruit and develop a regional team to support the regional and global plan
• In consultation with the VP Business Development and CEO develop and refine the Marketing and Sales Plan for the Region
• In consultation with the VP Field Services, eventually manage and coordinate the regional Field Engineer Team to achieve a sustainable regional support capability to regional, contractual and strategic plans
• Contribute to and be responsible for the sales forecast, regional budget and regional P&L in order to support and achieve the regional Corporate Financial objectives
• Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to plan, manage and deliver business process improvement initiatives
• As required establish and manage ad hoc project teams to deliver business process improvements and deliverables
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrate, comply and encourage a positive Workplace Health and Safety attitude applying policies and procedures, participation in audits and compliance with instructions given in respect to the health and safety of himself and the safety of others.
• An Engineering/Business/Sale qualification with a background or experience in regional mining.
• Proven prior experience in BU Management within the regional mining industry is mandatory.
• Experienced sales management and delivering within a regional environment.
• Systematic problem solver, implementing solutions to solve commercial and support technical issues.
• Ability to handle multiple complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to the business impact.
• A strong understanding of project management delivery supporting multiple projects.
• Proven experience delivering revenue and projects on time and budget
• Creative and change-orientated personality. Continuous Improvement and Business Process Management skills.
• Strong ability to learn and adapt to changing organisational goals.
• Strong sense of urgency, being able to work to tight deadlines and prioritize where necessary.
• Considerable experience in a leadership and management role directly responsible for sales and engineering staff.
• Strong communication and leadership skills, including the ability to provide direction to local and remote staff and or project teams.
• Strong conflict management skills.
• Strong time management skills. Pragmatic and results driven personality.
• Some travel may be required (must have valid passport)
Why is this a good Opportunity for You?
MineSense uses the latest software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are applying for in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those are qualified and eligible to accept employment in the United States of America WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
No Agencies please.