Regional Manager - Europe
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add an experienced Regional Manager to our grow our sales & business development operations in Europe. This role may be based in any European country (work remotely). The successful candidate will be a “natural hunter”, ready to achieve success by focusing on growth market share. You eventually may absorb Africa as part of your region soon after hired.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume in ENGLISH to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “REGIONAL MANAGER - Europe”.
- In consultation with the EVP Business Development, develop and refine the marketing and sales plan for the region.
- Establish a foundation capability to market, sell and support MineSense into the region.
- Collaboratively, plan, manage and deliver regional business process that comply and support the financial goals and objectives (such as EBITA and revenue targets) of MineSense for the defined region.
- Responsible for the sales forecast, and regional budget.
- Drive revenue growth by supporting sales initiatives driven by the Global Key Account Managers and “hunting” for best opportunities with regional and local mining companies as needed.
- Partner with the other Regional Managers to manage global accounts by aligning with global processes and company policies.
- By developing and maintaining strong relationships, work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to plan, manage and deliver business process improvement initiatives.
- Partner with the VP Field Services, to coordinate the regional Field Service Engineer Team to achieve a sustainable regional support capability to meet regional, contractual and strategic plans.
- Partner with Field Services and Sales Operations to drive continuous improvement within the organization to improve cost, quality and service.
- Identify, recruit and develop a regional team to support the MineSense regional and global plan.
- Demonstrate, comply and encourage a positive workplace health and safety culture.
- Additional duties as occasionally required by your manager.
- An Engineering/Business/Sales qualification background with experience in regional mining sector.
- 10 – 15 years prior experience in Business Development and sales management within the regional mining industry is mandatory.
- Strong network within the mining industry is highly desirable.
- Systematic problem solver, implementing solutions to solve commercial and support technical issues.
- Ability to handle multiple complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to the business impact.
- A basic understanding of project management delivery supporting multiple projects to interact with PMO.
- Proven experience delivering revenue and projects on time and budget.
- Strong ability to learn and adapt to changing organisational goals.
- Strong sense of urgency, being able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise where necessary.
- Considerable experience in a leadership and management role directly responsible for pre-sales and sales staff.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, including the ability to provide direction to remote staff and or project teams.
- Some travel may be required (up to 50%, must have valid passport).
- English is required. Second language is a plus.
- Legally able to work in country where hired.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Europe WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.