Quality Management System (QMS) Contractor
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are seeking a contractor to help develop and implement best business practices and a Quality Management System (QMS) to support the company's growth and success. The QMS contractor will work closely with the Minesense team to establish processes and procedures to ensure the company's operations and activities are in line with industry standards and regulations. The contractor will also be responsible for monitoring and analyzing the company's performance to identify areas for improvement and drive process efficiency, productivity, profits, and sustainability. This role will be a fixed term for 6 – 9 months.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “QMS Contractor”.
- Work with the Minesense team to establish processes and procedures to ensure the company's operations and activities are in line with industry standards and regulations.
- Monitor and analyze the company's performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement systems for monitoring and analyzing the company's performance.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements based on data analysis.
- Participate in internal and external audits as required
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Additional duties as occasionally required by your manager.
- Experience in developing and implementing best business practices and Quality Management Systems.
- Strong understanding of industry standards and regulations related to business operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Experience working in Microsoft 365.
- Health & Safety conscious individual.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.