We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add a Purchasing Analyst/Buyer to our Operations team in Santiago, Chile. Reporting to the Director, Supply Chain, the Purchasing Analyst/Buyer is responsible for procurement, inventory, and logistics. This includes managing all material purchase orders to ensure the orders match project deliverables. An ideal candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter that enjoys developing innovative solutions.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume in English to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “PURCHASING ANALYST/BUYER”.
- Support Direct and Indirect material procurement needs of the business.
- Record, maintain, and update accurate supplier information in the supplier database.
- Compile and maintain materials and parts inventory and status information to ensure on time delivery to the production line and zero downtime.
- Understand and ensure supplier’s adherence to the company’s policies, procedures, terms, and conditions.
- Follow-up with suppliers/subcontractors for any outstanding invoices or back-up paperwork.
- Monitor weekly and monthly receipt flow. Partner with Logistics team to ensure sufficient flow to meet business demands and production schedules.
- Work closely with the logistics team to expedite transfer and delivery of materials and parts inventory from stock area to production areas.
- Continuous communication with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve overdue materials and parts.
- Continuous optimization of processes to increase efficiency of the Supply Chain function.
- Additional duties as occasionally required by your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree: preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- Ability to communicate in English is an asset.
- Relevant industry experience, preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel internationally as required with a Valid Passport.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in purchasing, supply chain, inventory management or planning, preferably in an electrical/electronic manufacturing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to inform at all levels of the organization as well as with external suppliers.
- Experience working in Excel and Microsoft Dynamics 365- Business Central (or comparable ERP) system.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and in teams.
- Health & Safety conscious individual.
- Legally able to work in Chile.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Chile WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.