We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies is commercializing an innovative and differentiated solution to an important problem faced by the natural resources industry which is how to optimize the separation of waste from ore. The company’s proprietary technology will seamlessly integrate with existing mine equipment and has shown in pilot scale, the promise of greater flexibility, accuracy, and efficiency for its target mining industry. In order to scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, the company needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and accomplished professionals who are excited by a common vision of changing the status-quo, we may be the perfect environment for you. Please check out our website at www.minsense.com to learn more about us!
We are looking for a Program/Project Manager to join the MineSense Team! You will be part of a growing company entering a dynamic commercialization phase with a vision of changing the mining industry. Help us grow our project management function and develop standards and processes for project execution. As the sole Project Manager for our Product Development team, you will manage all engineering projects from planning, designing to completion stage. This position is ideal for a senior-level Project Manager who has experience working in the engineering/product development environment.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, you will be a contributing team member, working with multi discipline engineers and cross functional groups. The role will include the following:
- Prepare and develop business processes to establish the Program Management Function.
- Ensure project delivery and client satisfaction, providing oversight for project key performance indicators including schedule, budget, forecast and project spending.
- Develop and maintain project plans with milestones, identify issues and mitigate risks and removing roadblocks, create timelines for development, deployments, and engagement work
- Provide support and training to the MineSense team conveying policies and priorities, directing work, and ensuring issues are resolved to achieve business outcomes and schedule, financial and scope objectives.
- Coordinate meetings, track action items and create relevant project documentation necessary to support project delivery
- Liaise with the cross functional teams to develop plans and manage submission schedules as appropriate
- Work collaboratively and professionally with the internal team, external vendors, clients, and consultants.
- Work with the design and development team to maintain processes and improve efficiency
- Apply for all necessary permits
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Project Management, or a related technical/business field
- 5+ years of previous experience working in a Product Development environment is required
- PMP designation is considered an asset
- Experience in Mining industry is considered and asset
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be able to work with demanding deadlines and changing priorities
- The ability to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
- The ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience with MS Office suite of tools
- Experience with APQP and Phase/Gate development process
WHY IS THIS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
MineSense uses pioneering software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies integration in each of our data products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Project Manager” in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those are qualified and eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.