We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the MineSense Team! You will be part of a growing company entering a dynamic commercialization phase with a vision of changing the mining industry. Help us grow our project management function and develop standards and processes for project execution. As Project Manager for our Operations team, you will manage projects from planning, designing to completion stage. This position is ideal for an Intermediate-level Project Manager who has experience working in the engineering/product development environment.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “Project Manager”.
- Help to prepare and develop business processes to establish the Program Management function.
- Ensure project delivery and client satisfaction, providing oversight for project key performance indicators including schedule, budget, forecast and project spending.
- Help to maintain project plans with milestones, identify issues and mitigate risks by removing roadblocks, create timelines for development, deployments, and engagement work.
- Provide support and training to the MineSense team conveying policies and priorities, directing work, and ensuring issues are resolved to achieve business outcomes and schedule, financial and scope objectives.
- Coordinate meetings, track action items and create relevant project documentation necessary to support project delivery.
- Liaise with the cross-functional teams to develop plans and manage submission schedules as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with the internal team, external vendors, clients, and consultants.
- Apply for all necessary permits.
- Additional duties as occasionally required by your manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Project Management, or a related technical/business field.
- 5+ years of previous experience working in a Product Development environment is required.
- PMP designation is considered an asset.
- Experience in Mining industry is considered and asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to work with demanding deadlines and changing priorities.
- The ability to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
- The ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Experience with MS Office suite of tools.
- Experience with APQP and Phase/Gate development process.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.