We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add a PROCESS ENGINEERING role to our Operations team in Vancouver, British Columbia. Reporting to the Director, Manufacturing, this role is responsible for supporting the manufacturing of our industry defining products. An ideal candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter that enjoys developing innovative processes and solutions in a manufacturing environment.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “PROCESS ENGINEERING”.
- Develop and implement scalable and reliable manufacturing processes and process control strategies for our global operations.
- Support process equipment design and documentation, evaluation, selection, and approval of third-party equipment, while ensuring compliance with all internal quality standards and regulatory bodies.
- Support proposal preparation by adding technical manufacturing process expertise.
- Research and propose new technologies, equipment, and processes as our product evolves.
- Collaborate cross functionally to draft and review technical documentation related to manufacturing processes. This includes but is not limited to data/analytics reporting and standard operating procedures.
- Provide technical process support for Company and product expansion into new markets.
- Additional duties as occasionally required by your manager.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical or related) is preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience in a product manufacturing environment or related field.
- Diverse understanding of engineering principles for process design, development, and implementation. Mining specific experience with this is an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English, knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and in teams.
- Experience working in Microsoft 365 and ERP systems.
- Health & Safety conscious individual.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Why MineSense is your next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.