Operations Manager – Chile
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies is commercializing an innovative solution to an important problem faced by the mining industry, which is how to optimize the separation of waste from ore. The company’s proprietary technology will seamlessly integrate with existing mine equipment and offers greater flexibility, accuracy, and efficiency for its target industry. Our technology creates new Revenue for the mine to dramatically boost mine profitability. There is also a significant sustainability benefit, as these improved processing decisions directly reduce the environmental footprint of mine operations.
In order to scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, the company needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and accomplished professionals who are excited by a common vision of changing the status-quo, we may be the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
As a result of our growth, we are looking to add an experienced Operations Manager to oversee the opening and running of our new Service Centre in Santiago, Chile.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Participate and support the implementation of the company's business strategies, in order to ensure the medium and long-term objectives in Minesense Chile
- Ensure customer orders are serviced, inventory is in control and support any customer shipping and logistics activities
- Ensure all remanufacturing and maintenance plans are done within project timing
- Efficiency in allocating human, material and financial resources to ensure compliance with the business strategy and compliance with budgets
- Permanently reviews and improves policies and procedures to deliver the best service to our customers, through the company's operations
- Ensure the implementation of risk prevention, health, and environmental programs, to achieve zero accidents in the operation of the different contracts
- Periodically visit the sites and customers, to keep the business, operation and customer needs aligned
- Responsible for the guidelines of the maintenance and equipment rental department
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing for the Service Centre
- Responsible to meet production goals, quality control standards, and other metrics set forth by the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar degree
- Minimum 5 years of mining manufacturing or heavy-duty industry manufacturing experience as a Plant Manager or Operations Manager
- Minimum 3 years experience managing a team of 30 people or more
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Awareness of regulatory laws relating to the equipment and labour at the Plant
- Strong sense of safety culture and instilling that culture in others
- Financial acumen
- Experience with using Microsoft Dynamics is considered an asset
WHY IS THIS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
MineSense uses the latest software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are applying for in your email.
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time. Only Candidates who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Chile WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.