MineSense Technologies Ltd is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies, machine learning and data analytics to provide mining companies critical information that has never been available before. This provides the ability to better differentiate ore from waste to significantly improve decision making at the front end of the mining process. Our novel solution is a critical element in creating the “Digital Mine”. Our technology creates new Revenue for the mine to dramatically boost mine profitability. There is also a significant sustainability benefit as these improved processing decisions directly reduce the environmental footprint of the mine operations.
We are looking for a TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER to be the technical expert working closely with our Business Development team. This role can be located in either Santiago, Chile or Lima, Peru. The role reports to the CTO and has responsibilities that include the following:
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Maintains cleanliness of all indoor common areas including but not limited to:
– Kitchen and common areas
– Hallways and stairs
– Showers and bathrooms
– Exit and entrance doors
• Maintains cleanliness of all outside areas, picks up litter and removes garbage
• Sweep and dispose of leaves and other materials at building entrances
• Clear snow or ice from doorways and walkways when required
• Operates cleaning janitorial equipment and uses associated tools and cleaning materials
• Cleans walls, furniture, and dust and sweeps areas
• Washes accessible windows
• Maintains daily log of all tasks
• Maintains an inventory of equipment and supplies needed in the execution of the job
• Previous COMMERCIAL housekeeping/cleaning experience required
• Completion of a BSW (Building Service Worker) certificate would be an asset.
• A self starter and have an eye for detail
• Committed to supporting a team
• Providing exceptional customer service
Why is this a good Opportunity for You?
• 40 hour a week position (10:00 am – 6:30 pm shift)
• Extended health and dental benefits
• Professional work environment
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com. Please forward a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “ On-Site Custodian” in your email.
- If you are considered for the position, clearance on all applicable background checks (which may include criminal, identity, educational) and professional reference checks is required. Clearance on pre-placement medical and drug and alcohol testing will be required.
- NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those are qualified and eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.