Manager, Digital Product Strategy
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies, machine learning, and data analytics to deliver critical data insights that enable miners to more effectively separate ore from waste. Our novel solution significantly boosts mine profitability while empowering mine operators to meet sustainability metrics through data informed mine-to-mill decisions that directly reduce environmental impact.
To achieve growth while being environmentally responsible, mine operators are shifting their focus from increasing capacity to enhancing productivity. Digitalization and smart algorithms are now recognized as a key lever to make this shift possible, and MineSense is uniquely positioned to play a key role in the new digital mine.
We are looking add a Manager, Digital Product Strategy with experience in designing, developing, and launching data-centric products and services to our team. Reporting to the Chief Data Officer, responsibilities will include developing data products to satisfy market needs, creating go-to-market strategies, and positioning the company to sell digital solutions to meet growth objectives. The ideal candidate will have experience in technology commercialization, data product design, and market strategy, as well as in bringing digital products and services to market. Additionally, they will be highly creative, have excellent analytical abilities, and will have experience working with (or consulting with) industrial B2B organizations on product and market strategy.
- Digital product and market research including analysis of customer needs, adjacent product offerings, current market trends, and potential partnerships
- Assessing competitor or near competitor offerings, uncovering opportunities for differentiation
- Working with subject matter experts to identify and analyze product requirements, quantify value and benefits, and build product roadmaps
- Performing market sizing and segmentation analysis to understand addressable market for identified offerings
- Create product strategy documents and presentations that describe use cases, value propositions, product positioning, required partnerships, and revenue projections
- Work with Product development, Business Development, and Marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies that include commercialization and pricing models, business development “play books”, and market communication plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, an MBA, or equivalent experience in technology commercialization and market strategy roles
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in product development or market strategy roles, preferably in the industrial B2B space
- Strong analytical and research skills with experience in market analysis, pricing analysis, and competitor analysis
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with ability to create clear and compelling materials and presentations, and interact confidently with all levels both internally and externally
- Legally able to work in Canada
Why is this a good Opportunity for You?
MineSense is uniquely positioned to transform the mining industry. In this role, you’ll be “front and centre” of a major digital shift in a vital global industry, which will position you very well for rapid career growth. Joining a small team within a fast-growing company that delivers cutting-edge digital solutions in such a critical market provides many opportunities for professional advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are applying for in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.