We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add an HR Coordinator to our Human Resources department in Vancouver, British Columbia. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this role is responsible for providing administrative support to the HR team. This individual will also assist with continuous improvement of processes, policies, and employee relations initiatives. An ideal candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter that enjoys developing innovative solutions. This role is hybrid and will be required to be in our office as needed (typically a few days a week).
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “HR Coordinator”.
- Assist with recruitment duties, including but not limited to: drafting job descriptions, resume review, phone-screening applicants, scheduling interviews and drafting job offers.
- Maintains HR files by entering information into our HR database, filing away documentation and updating various departments with relevant HR updates.
- Maintains company HR metrics and updates dashboards.
- Assists with policy drafting, reviews and adjustments.
- Supports the implementation and ongoing maintenance of an HRIS system.
- Responsible for employee onboarding, including but not limited to: new hire orientation, 30/90 day check-ins, training coordination with managers, and benefits enrollment.
- Assists HR team with employee relations – effectively communicates employee needs within the HR team.
- Develops internal processes for functions such as onboarding, hiring, and HRIS navigation.
- Coordinates company events and develops action plans for team members.
- Additional duties and projects as required by your Manager.
- A Human Resources Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is required.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Human Resources or administrative support role.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, and safety is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Experience working in Microsoft 365.
- Experience with UKG HRIS is an asset.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.