Field Services Engineer - Princeton, BC
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability and sustainability, and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add an experienced FIELD SERVICES ENGINEER to our Engineering team in Princeton, British Columbia. Reporting to the Manager, Field Services, the Field Services Engineer is responsible for customer communications, field installations and engineering troubleshooting. An ideal candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter that can work without formal process and be able to formalize or document procedures in our new and fast-growing industry.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “Field Services Engineer - Princeton”.
- Support our new product in the field.
- Communicate with customers (at all levels) from first contact to commercial completion and aftermarket service.
- Plan, arrange, manage and execute field installations, maintenance and repairs.
- Assist MineSense engineers to improve the product by communicating the products problems/issues with engineers.
- Work with mine technical staff to collect and compile the required data to calibrate our systems.
- Bachelor's in an Engineering discipline i.e. Mining Engineering, Earth Sciences, Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical.
- 2+ years on site mining experience.
- 2+ years product support/ field service experience is highly desirable.
- Strong organizational skills and a sense of urgency and ability to get things done.
- Creative, and enthusiastic persona with strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player with a customer-focused attitude.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and in teams.
- Health & Safety conscious individual.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.