Executive Assistant - Vancouver, BC
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add an experienced to our Engineering team in Vancouver. Reporting to the Vice President, Engineering, you will play a pivotal role in providing comprehensive administrative support to the VP and ensure seamless operations across the function. An ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented self-starter that enjoys developing innovative solutions.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email Executive Assistant.
- Management of executive calendars, travel arrangements, expenses and communications as required
- Preparation, and/or proofing, of correspondence, meeting agendas and minutes, reports, and presentations
- Undertake desktop research for projects and across a range of topics as needed
- Provide professional and confidential executive support
- Organize and maintain paper-based and electronic filing systems
- Coordinate special projects as required
- Stakeholder communication: support in maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders, including other executives and C-level suite members of the organization
- Other duties as directed
- Experience working directly with executives in an executive assistant or similar role
- Ability to solve problems with limited support
- A high level of professionalism and the ability to represent the company as an ambassador
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritize workloads
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and records retention skills
- Flexible, adaptable, trustworthy, and dependable
- Experience working in Microsoft 365
- Health & Safety conscious individual
- Legally able to work in Canada
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
MineSense is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment or hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Irrespective of whether you meet the requirements or not, we extend a warm invitation for you to apply.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.