ERP Purchasing Analyst
MineSense Technologies Ltd is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies, machine learning and data analytics to provide mining companies critical information that has never been available before. This provides the ability to better differentiate ore from waste to significantly improve decision making at the front end of the mining process. Our novel solution is a critical element in creating the “Digital Mine”. Our technology creates new Revenue for the mine to dramatically boost mine profitability. There is also a significant sustainability benefit as these improved processing decisions directly reduce the environmental footprint of the mine operations.
Due to our growth, we are looking to add an ERP PURCHASING ANALYST to our Manufacturing Team. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the successful incumbent will be working closely with Engineering to provide systems and process support, as well as, Supply Chain related projects.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Place orders after ERP Analysis, track orders and ensure they are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Monitor stock levels
- Update internal databases with order details and transaction records
- Actively manage open supply purchase orders with respect to delivery dates.
- Proactively communicate potential issues and interruptions in supply.
- Support the design and implementation of a Supplier Performance Management System.
- Work in a team environment to optimize supplier quality, on-time delivery, lead-time, and cost.
- Processes requests from internal customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certificate/Diploma in Business/Operations Management/Project Management and or equivalent combination of education and demonstrated experience. (SCMP or APICS courses will be an asset.)
- Work experience in a business environment, preferably in supply chain management. (Experience in manufacturing environment will be an asset)
- Must have experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics (or equivalent).
- Understanding of supply chain management and/or purchasing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook).
- Ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and multi-task.
- Customer service orientation, self-starter, and initiative
Why is this a good Opportunity for You?
MineSense uses the latest software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the position you are applying for in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.