MineSense Technologies Ltd is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We have developed an advanced sensing technology that provides mines with ability to optimize the separation of waste from ore. Our differentiated solution is used not only to significantly boost mine profitability and sustainability, but more importantly, to empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
We are looking to add an experienced Electrical/Electronics Engineer to support to our product development and manufacturing team. You can expect to work with cutting edge technologies and with a dynamic team of engineers to develop something that has never been done before. We embrace innovative and creative solutions to complex problems.
- Generates, adjusts, and expedites purchase orders based on MRP (material requirements planning).
- Collaborates with the Planning Team to maintain optimal inventory levels and find the proper priorities for material support; Tracks and monitors purchase orders, keeping informed of any problems/delays and advises any impacts/constraints to the team.
- Identifies excess and obsolete materials and dispositions the material appropriately.
- Typically manages moderate to high value/complexity commodities and expense items.
- Formulates purchasing strategy to achieve 100% internal customer service, targeted inventory, and safety stocks.
- Monitors and advertises quality and delivery performance to the suppliers.
- Works closely with suppliers to assure a positive and professional relationship always establishing and maintaining open lines of communication.
- Analyze and inform supply chain performance and diagnose key improvement areas (e.g., forecast accuracy, supply variability, Inventory levels etc.).
- Support the monthly Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SI&OP) processes.
- Reviews and manages all engineering change orders; Maintains accurate purchasing master data, AVL etc.
- Interfaces with Engineering, Manufacturing, Planning and Quality to ensure timely throughput and proper prioritization of materials received.
- Bachelor’s degree: preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Ability to communicate in both English and Spanish is a must have.
- Ability to travel internationally as required (Maximum 10%) with a Valid Passport
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in purchasing, supply chain, inventory management or planning, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to inform at all levels of the organization as well as with external suppliers.
- Experience working in Excel and Microsoft Dynamics 365- Business Central (or comparable ERP) system
WHY IS THIS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
MineSense uses the latest software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are applying for in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.