Commercial Contracts Manager - Cincinnati, OH
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add an experienced Commerical Contracts Manager to our Business Development Team in Cincinnati. OH (preferred, Kentucky secondary). Reporting to the EVP, Business Development, the Commercial Contracts Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of proposals and contracts, including preparing, revising, negotiating, examining, and analyzing the documents. An ideal candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter that enjoys developing innovative solutions.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. We are also happy to review your cover letter if you wish to include one.
Please make the subject line of your application email “COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS MANAGER”.
- Develop proposals, negotiate with customers; ensure deals deliver shareholder value, drive competitive pricing. May include compiling and submitting required tender documents.
- Develop terms and conditions (T&Cs) of the proposals that outlines the legal part of the deal.
- Lead the registration process of MineSense as vendor in customers that Minesense has or will have commercial relationships with.
- Developing specialized knowledge of latest commercial developments in own area. Contributes towards strategy and policy development and ensure delivery within area of responsibility.
- Has in-depth knowledge of best practices; has working knowledge of the competition and factors that differentiate them in the market.
- Assumes accountability for customer complaint resolution process. Applies sound judgement to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems within projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, campaigns or customers. Takes new perspective on existing solutions. Uses technical expertise for data analysis to support recommendations. Leverage multiple internal and external sources outside of own function to arrive at decisions.
- Provide full life cycle contracts administration support: drafting, reviewing/negotiating a range of contract types including master service agreements, consulting services agreements, SaaS agreements, confidential agreements, business associate agreements, vendor agreements.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues. May lead small projects with moderate risks and resource requirements when needed. Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus.
- Interacts with legal team as needed to review specific clauses during contract negotiation.
- Oversees the work of ComOps; delegate and supervise business operations (hiring, training, movtivating and coaching).
- BS in Business Administration or Pre-Legal. An MBA is a definite asset.
- Exemplifies knowledge of contract law, accounting principles and finance.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a contract administration role or related field in companies delivering innovative technology to natural resources industry.
- Previous experience in the mining industry is highly desirable.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager (coordinating large projects) is an asset.
- Strong communication (verbal & written), negotiation and mediation skills.
- Superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work autonomously and as a part of a team.
- Ability to communicate in English, knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
- Legally able to work in USA.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in USA WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
MineSense is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment or hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Irrespective of whether you meet the requirements or not, we extend a warm invitation for you to apply.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.