We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability and sustainability, and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
As a result of our growth, we are looking to add an AUXILIARY TECHNICIAN to our Operations team. This is a Part-time, Casual position (4-20 hours per week) that will allow you to develop your skills with hand tools and power tools, as well as gain experience in a detail-oriented production facility. Reporting to the Team Lead, Engineering Technologists, the ideal candidate will assist our Engineering Technicians and Technologists with manufacturing and production activities.
- Load and unload materials to and from the warehouse, ensuring all materials, tools, machinery, and other equipment are safely set up.
- Remove and sort components from disassembled metalwork
- Prepare and clean up worksite and remove hazards or safety concerns as they occur.
- Prepare components and metalwork for production (includes modifying with adhesives, grinding metal surfaces and small assembly work)
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as directed.
- Hands on assembly and maintenance capability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Must be able to adjust to fluctuating demands with part time hours varying accordingly.
- Fork lift certified in on a sit-down counterbalance forklift is an asset.
- Proficient in using a PC for reports, recording results, and ad hoc assignments.
- Able to safely lift heavy objects up to 30-40 lbs at a steady pace.
- Health & Safety conscious individual.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Why MineSense is your next great opportunity:
We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products. You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are applying for in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.