Account Manager - USA and Mexico
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies is commercializing an innovative solution to an important problem faced by the mining industry, which is how to optimize the separation of waste from ore. The company’s proprietary technology will seamlessly integrate with existing mine equipment and offers greater flexibility, accuracy, and efficiency for its target industry. Our technology creates new Revenue for the mine to dramatically boost mine profitability. There is also a significant sustainability benefit, as these improved processing decisions directly reduce the environmental footprint of mine operations.
In order to scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, the company needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and accomplished professionals who are excited by a common vision of changing the status-quo, we may be the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking for an ACCOUNT MANAGER to grow our operations in the USA and Mexico (ideally based in the SW USA or Mexico). The successful candidate will be a “natural hunter”, ready to achieve success by focusing on growth market share.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver business development and sales results in accordance with agreed MineSense strategy and goals.
- Collaboratively, plan, manage and deliver regional business process that comply and support the financial goals and objectives (such as EBIT and revenue targets) of MineSense for the defined global accounts.
- Partner with Field Services and Sales Operations to drive continuous improvement within the organization to improve cost, quality and service.
- Champion business process maturation improvement, consolidation and standardization across all global accounts.
- Assist, facilitate and apply change management to align business units, processes, and culture regionally.
- On growth establish, support, and align business units with best practice processes.
- Establish a foundation capability to market, sell and support MineSense into the region.
- Identify, recruit and develop a regional team to support the MineSense regional and global plan.
- In consultation with the EVP Business Development, develop and refine the marketing and sales plan for the global accounts.
- Responsible for the sales forecast, global budget and global P&L for defined accounts.
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to plan, manage and deliver business process improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate, comply and encourage a positive workplace health and safety culture.
- An Engineering/Business/Sales qualification background or experience in global mining.
- 10 – 15 years prior experience in Regional Account Management within the mining industry is mandatory.
- Experienced sales management and delivering within a global environment.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish is required.
- Strong network within the mining industry.
- Systematic problem solver, implementing solutions to solve commercial and support technical issues.
- Ability to handle multiple complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to the business impact.
- A strong understanding of project management delivery supporting multiple projects.
- Proven experience delivering revenue and projects on time and budget.
- Continuous Improvement and Business Process Management skills.
- Strong ability to learn and adapt to changing organisational goals.
- Strong sense of urgency, being able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise where necessary.
- Considerable experience in a leadership and management role directly responsible for sales and engineering staff.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, including the ability to provide direction to local and remote staff and or project teams.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Some travel may be required (up to 50%, must have valid passport).
WHY IS THIS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
MineSense uses the latest software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the position you are applying for in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those are qualified and eligible to accept employment in Mexico or the USA WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
No Agencies please.