Account Manager – Chile
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies is commercializing an innovative solution to an important problem faced by the mining industry, which is how to optimize the separation of waste from ore. The company’s proprietary technology will seamlessly integrate with existing mine equipment and offers greater flexibility, accuracy, and efficiency for its target industry. Our technology creates new Revenue for the mine to dramatically boost mine profitability. There is also a significant sustainability benefit, as these improved processing decisions directly reduce the environmental footprint of mine operations.
In order to scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, the company needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and accomplished professionals who are excited by a common vision of changing the status-quo, we may be the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
As a result of our growth, we are looking to add a seasoned ACCOUNT MANAGER (ideally based in Santiago, Chile) to our team. He or she will be responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies and plans to acquire new business for assigned solutions and services that will meet or exceed annual sales goals and grow market share. He or she will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships at assigned accounts and engaging with them to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources and expand MineSense business across the corporation.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for account and relationship development and management, at all levels of the customer organization.
- Articulate solution business value to customers and lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs whilst coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel including support, service and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the customer’s business priorities and initiatives. Discuss relevant trends and priorities integrating industry knowledge and solution knowledge.
- Challenge customers’ current way of doing business to drive results.
- Responsible for administration of overall strategic account plan, opportunity management, competitive displacement targeting, and pipeline development within CRM tool. Owns the account strategy and communicates to internal teams on an account-by-account basis as appropriate.
- Provides application knowledge and industry expertise and manages sales activities according to proven sales methodology.
- Qualifies customer opportunities, engages the appropriate resources and coordinates the solution design to impact the customer’s decision process and presents solutions to the customer (value proposition).
- Maintains accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the CRM system.
- Partners with appropriate Sales team members to come to negotiated contract terms and conditions and pricing with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline. Additional business-related degree/experience preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in technical sales, software sales, systems integration or at an engineering firm.
- Experience in the mining, mineral processing market preferred.
- Demonstrated track record in solution and value-based sales with multi-year achievement against personal quota.
- Ability to actively prospect new business relationships within existing accounts.
- Proficient at establishing and cultivating “C” level consultative relationships.
- Significant experience leading multimillion dollar sales campaigns in large accounts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-discipline and motivation with the ability to set goals that exceed the expectations of the company or manager.
- Travel can be up to 50%.
- English is required.
Why is this a good Opportunity for You?
MineSense uses the latest software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter in ENGLISH to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are applying for in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in Chile WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.