MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We have developed an advanced sensing technology that provides mines with ability to optimize the separation of waste from ore. Our differentiated solution is used not only to significantly boost mine profitability and sustainability, but more importantly, to empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
We are looking to add a Marketing & Communications Specialist to our team. Working closely with the Business Development Team and with guidance from the CEO, he/she will apply his/her advanced writing skills and communications expertise to support our rapid business growth. This position contributes to the creation of our brand strategy, brand position and brand story and will be instrumental in both formulating and communicating the messaging on one of the most transformative technologies to be introduced into mining.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Coordinates and manage all external and internal marketing communication plans
• Ensure brand consistency and development of print collateral, blogs, emails, website, annual summaries, PowerPoint presentations, event support materials, etc.
• Assist in the creation of effective sales materials: brochures, data sheets, presentations and videos
• Lead social media strategy and manage deployment to grow followers and engagement
• Update our social media presence (YouTube, LinkedIn, corporate website, Twitter, etc.) as well as explore and recommend new channels.
• Project manage industry and customer events
• Trade show participation and/or support as approved, through the relevant Regional Manager, shows in Latin America, Southern Africa, Australia and North America.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as requested.
• Post-secondary Degree in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
• 8 + years of progressive and related experience in a corporate B2B environment
• Demonstrated ability to execute on corporate communications projects and public relations activities.
• Strong knowledge and experience with social media, video and other digital communication technologies.
• Advanced writing skills with a proven ability to edit content into text that is clear, consistent and easy to understand for a variety of mediums.
• High level of proficiency in all MS Office suite products.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Task-oriented with high sense of urgency.
Why is this a good Opportunity for You?
MineSense uses the latest software, hardware, industrial / control, and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products, so you are guaranteed to work with new technologies to expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.minesense.com
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with the subject title “ Marketing & Communications Specialist” in your email.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those are qualified and eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.